Accommodations at the Windjammer Lodge
The Windjammer Lodge is a AAA Two Diamond rated hotel owned and operated by the Williams family. The Gran-View Restaurant, also owned by the Williams family, with regionally famous dining, is only 1.5 miles away.
With 20 rooms – half overlooking the St. Lawrence River – and an Adirondack-style two room suite, the Windjammer offers convenient accommodations to meet your needs.
Relax in Adirondack chairs by the riverfront or enjoy a swim in the pool. A boat launch is also available for your boating convenience.
- Two double beds with triple sheeting
- Tiled full private bath
- Individual climate controls
- Iron and ironing board
- 42-inch flat screen TV, with 70 channels
- Speakerphones with voicemail
- Free high-speed Internet
- Pet-friendly rooms available
- Guest laundry
- Half rooms face the St. Lawrence River
- Fitness facilities at nearby Gran-View Hotel
Two bedroom luxury suite
Enjoy a stay in our two bedroom luxury suite.
In addition to all the features and amenities offered by
the Windjammer Lodge the suite offers for your comfort:
- Full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave oven
- Single person whirlpool tub
- Pillow top king-size bed located in the main kitchen-living area
- Separate bedroom featuring a queen-size pillow-top bed
- Two LCD flat panel TVs
- St. Lawrence River view from the room